[comp.os.cpm] NZCOM for MP/M and MSX - Help wanted

jungkunz@doitcr.doit.sub.org (Helmut Jungkunz) (11/18/90)

Hello there,

since I am very happy using NZCOM (CP/M 2.2 auto-installer) on various CP/M
machines, I have run across two systems that do make life hard, since some
operating systems are only CP/M compatible in some respect.

It would be necessary for me to run NZCOM under MP/M, since my ZNODE 51
is originally a MP/M ALTOS machine and probably functions better with
serving a different terminal for the BBS than the one used for boot-up.

There are a couple people who would like to purchase NZCOM, but cannot make
it work under MSX. If anyone (or more) know solutions to these problems,
please answer here or to me directly. I read CP/M news almost everyday.

Thank you - and keep on Z-ing!

Ciao,

-> Helmut Jungkunz <-

) (11/21/90)

In article <1542@doitcr.doit.sub.org>, jungkunz@doitcr.doit.sub.org (Helmut Jungkunz) writes:
> Keywords:ZCPR  NZCOM MP/M MPM MSX
>
>Hello there,

Hi

> There are a couple people who would like to purchase NZCOM, but cannot make
> it work under MSX. If anyone (or more) know solutions to these problems,
> please answer here or to me directly. I read CP/M news almost everyday.

I have a friend with one of those Yamaha music MSX boxes.  I could get it from
him & beat it up.  Problem is, it has no disk drives, so that may slow me down.

Also, I've been in contact with two other MSX unit owners thru the
rec.music.synth group and one sounds like a bit of a hardware nut, so we
may have a goer here. . .  Get in touch.

Ronn

> Thank you - and keep on Z-ing!

Thank you, whenever I get the time. . . .