[comp.os.cpm] PD Z80-crosscompilers

puhuri@niksula.hut.fi (Markus Peuhkuri) (11/20/90)

<This is not an cp/m question, but I thing this is a best place to
find people hacking with z80>

I am working on a small controller that is based on Sinclar Spectrum.
I was wondering if anyone has an (PD) crosscompiler for z80 assembler.
I would prefer one runing under UNIX (bsd 4.3) or AmigaDos, thought
MeSsyDos-version will work if no other alternatives exists.

Also c/pascal-source of one (I can try to port it) will work ok.
--
* Markus Peuhkuri *  puhuri@niksula.hut.fi

) (11/21/90)

In article <PUHURI.90Nov20165710@wolverine.hut.fi>, puhuri@niksula.hut.fi (Markus Peuhkuri) writes:
> <This is not an cp/m question, but I thing this is a best place to
> find people hacking with z80>
>
> I am working on a small controller that is based on Sinclar Spectrum.
> I was wondering if anyone has an (PD) crosscompiler for z80 assembler.
> I would prefer one runing under UNIX (bsd 4.3) or AmigaDos, thought
> MeSsyDos-version will work if no other alternatives exists.
>
> Also c/pascal-source of one (I can try to port it) will work ok.

CUG276 & CUG292 are C sources of Assemblers for the Z80 and 64180.
You can obtain them thru the C User's Group, or I can Email them to you.
They are PD and have been run thru a number of compilers already.  It's
easy to select which to compile for since all you have to do is uncomment
a define which selects your flavor of C.  Although I've had trouble with
the 6805 assembler under Aztec CII 1.05 (still am struggling)
Your compiler needs calloc() which mine don't have!!!  Also, I have to
define void as int type and rename getc & putc to agetc & aputc. . . ..

etc.

Ronn

jj@dcs.leeds.ac.uk (J Jackson) (12/01/90)

> CUG276 & CUG292 are C sources of Assemblers for the Z80 and 64180.
> You can obtain them thru the C User's Group, or I can Email them to you.
> They are PD and have been run thru a number of compilers already.  It's
> easy to select which to compile for since all you have to do is uncomment
> a define which selects your flavor of C.  Although I've had trouble with
> the 6805 assembler under Aztec CII 1.05 (still am struggling)
> Your compiler needs calloc() which mine don't have!!!  Also, I have to
> define void as int type and rename getc & putc to agetc & aputc. . . ..
>
> etc.
>
> Ronn

Ronn, don't seem to be able to Email you direct - sorry to rest for the
waste of bandwidth - can you Email me the C source for the Z80 compiler?

cheers

Jim Jackson                                  Email :
School of Computer Studies	        UK - JANET : jj@uk.ac.leeds.dcs
Leeds University                          Internet : jj@dcs.leeds.ac.uk
Leeds    LS2 9JT
UK                                           Phone :     +44 532 335451
     Opinions! What Opinions? I just wield the brush round here.