[comp.os.cpm] CP/M Kermit-80 Source Wanted

jep%baugo@nstar.rn.com (Joseph Perry) (01/22/91)

I'm looking for a copy of the standard Kermit distribution for the
latest version of CP/M Kermit-80.  I believe it will be ver. 4.09 or
ver. 4.10.  I want this for an Intel Series II development system
running CP/M 2.2.

As I don't have access to FTP to get it directly from host
WATSUN.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU, another method is needed.

I could get it through:
  a) email transfer
  b) dial-in uucp file transfer
  c) dial-in Kermit or Xmodem file transfer
  d) 5-1/4" or 3-1/2" MS DOS disk
  e) 8" SSDD or SSSD CP/M disk

Does anyone have the latest version of the CP/M Kermit-80 sources?
---
Joseph Perry    Osceola, IN USA
UUCP: uunet!mailrus!iuvax!ndcheg!nstar!baugo!jep
Internet: jep%baugo@nstar.rn.com -or- jep@baugo.UUCP
---

jep%baugo@nstar.rn.com (Joseph Perry) (01/25/91)

jep%baugo@nstar.rn.com (Joseph Perry) writes:

> I'm looking for a copy of the standard Kermit distribution for the
> latest version of CP/M Kermit-80.  I believe it will be ver. 4.09 or
> ver. 4.10.  I want this for an Intel Series II development system
> running CP/M 2.2.
[stuff deleted]

From my request (^^^), I got several offers to provide me with the
CP/M Kermit-80 source files for ver. 4.09, the current version.  I now
have a copy on the way.

Thanks to all that replied via e-mail!
---