[comp.os.cpm] FTP-places...

ps106363@lehtori.tut.fi (Pasi Sainio) (02/12/91)

	I asked this some time ago but I lost the answers I got so
here it's again.  Sorry...

	Where can I find CP/M programs with FTP?

fmgst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Filip Gieszczykiewicz) (02/13/91)

In article <PS106363.91Feb12125327@lehtori.tut.fi> ps106363@lehtori.tut.fi (Pasi Sainio) writes:

>	I asked this some time ago but I lost the answers I got so
>	here it's again.  Sorry...
>
>	Where can I find CP/M programs with FTP?

	Greetings. To tell the truth, I have downloaded almost all
	the CP/M programs for my Kaypro 10 from Simtel20.
	Anyone know of another source? By the way, I installed
	ZCPR3.3 and I am NOT going back to just CP/M :-)

	Anyone?

	Take care.
"The Force will be with you, always." It _is_ with me and has been for 10 years
Filip Gieszczykiewicz  "... a Jedi does it with a mind trick... " ;-)
FMGST@PITTVMS  or  fmgst@unix.cis.pitt.edu "My ideas. ALL MINE!!"

ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) (02/14/91)

fmgst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Filip Gieszczykiewicz) writes:

> In article <PS106363.91Feb12125327@lehtori.tut.fi> ps106363@lehtori.tut.fi (P
>
> 	Greetings. To tell the truth, I have downloaded almost all
> 	the CP/M programs for my Kaypro 10 from Simtel20.
>       Anyone know of another source?

I wouldn't mind knowing myself... (grinsmilegrin)

>       By the way, I installed
> 	ZCPR3.3 and I am NOT going back to just CP/M :-)

I hear ya!  I have it running on my Dynabyte DB8/1 with a 20MB
8" (can ya believe it?!!) hard disk, and it is a DREAM!!!  Sadly,
I don't have source code to its BIOS, which, IMHO, needs work,
but I was able to kludge it in.  The machine's design is
something like 11 years old, the machine rapidly approaching 9
years old, and it works beautifully, mainly because I had to move
all my boards into a CompuPro box because the Dynabyte box ran
with an MTBF of something like an hour or so...  In the CompuPro
box, I left it on for a WEEK and it didn't lock up or lose its
mind.

Still having trouble running ZEX with it as hard as I try...

Guess I'll hafta scare up some money so I can snag
NZCOM/ZCPR34/ZRDOS (preferably for Z34 to be in source code form
(grinsmilegrin).

Also, just curious, is ZAS still being sold/marketed anywhere?