[comp.os.cpm] Cug292 - source wanted

Fred.Scipione@f242.n260.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Fred Scipione) (02/21/91)

Recently the source and binaries for cross-assemblers from the
C User's Group vol. 292 was posted in comp.binary.ibm.pc.  That is,
parts of the source, but not for the linker or uP specific routines.
Can anyone tell me if there is a network access source for this
(or the rest of the CUG libraries?).
email replies to scipione@kodak.com

--
Fred Scipione - via FidoNet node 1:260/230
UUCP: ...!rochester!ur-valhalla!rochgte!242!Fred.Scipione

) (02/28/91)

In article <254.27C37B6D@rochgte.FIDONET.ORG>, Fred.Scipione@f242.n260.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Fred Scipione) writes:
> Recently the source and binaries for cross-assemblers from the
> C User's Group vol. 292 was posted in comp.binary.ibm.pc.  That is,
> parts of the source, but not for the linker or uP specific routines.
> Can anyone tell me if there is a network access source for this
> (or the rest of the CUG libraries?).

Howdee:

I was indirectly responsible for that booboo.  You see, CUG only sent me 2 of
the 4 disks in the CUG292 volume; that was before X-mas.  Well I've since
received a new batch, and have put them into our local FTP site!

You may get the 500-600K .zoo file from SAL.SAIT.EDU.AU in the public
sources area.  It is PD and will let you assemble code for heaps of
micros; especially those from Motorola.  One thing...  I got these on
Kaypro disks and in order to .zoo them I moved them to a PC with Sydex
22disk.  Some one already told me they had garbage at the end of each
file; so if this is true, let me know & I'll .ARK them or something else.

Ronn