[comp.os.cpm] Kaypro TurboROM

roadhog@austex (Lindsay Haisley) (03/23/91)

I have previously posted to this newsgroup the information that the TurboROM
for the Kaypro CP/M computers is available from Jay Sage (Sage Microsystems
East).  This is incorrect.  Jay Sage does NOT sell the TurboROM.  TThe
Advent TurboROM for the Kaypros is available from Charles B. Stafford, 4000
Norris Ave., Sacramento, CA  95812, phone 916-483-0312.  He has bought out
the stock from the now defunct Advent Corp. and is marketing it from his
home.  He has a variety of items from Advent's old line, including the
WD-1002 controllers, decoder boards, etc.

"Everything works if you let it!"
 --- Travis J. Redfish
 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
uucp: austex!roadhog@emx.utexas.edu
 BBS: 512-259-1261 (Znode 77 - aka - Kaypro Club of Austin)

ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) (03/24/91)

roadhog@austex (Lindsay Haisley) writes:

> I have previously posted to this newsgroup the information that the TurboROM
> for the Kaypro CP/M computers is available from Jay Sage (Sage Microsystems
> East).  This is incorrect.  Jay Sage does NOT sell the TurboROM.  TThe
> Advent TurboROM for the Kaypros is available from Charles B. Stafford, 4000
> Norris Ave., Sacramento, CA  95812, phone 916-483-0312.  He has bought out
> the stock from the now defunct Advent Corp. and is marketing it from his
> home.  He has a variety of items from Advent's old line, including the
> WD-1002 controllers, decoder boards, etc.
>

> "Everything works if you let it!"
>  --- Travis J. Redfish
> uucp: austex!roadhog@emx.utexas.edu
>  BBS: 512-259-1261 (Znode 77 - aka - Kaypro Club of Austin)

Hi, Lindsay!  Just thought I'd interject this; I know Chuck
myself, and if you want to send a message to him (he is presently
not on the net), send it to me and I will see to it that he gets
it.  He and I are members of the local Kaypro group.

BTW, just wondering, Lindsay, do you have NovaDOS Release J ready
yet?