[comp.os.cpm] Turbo Pascal Toolkit

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (04/09/91)

In my quest to bring up PICS, I recently asked for a used copy of Turbo
Pascal for CP/M. For those of you who have responded, thanks, I will be
in touch with you. The documentation mentions a *requirement* for the TP
Toolbox also. Why?

And does anyone have *that* for sale, cheap... thanks...

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Alcatel Network Systems | -----------------------------------------
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org

bill@pyrite.nj.pyramid.com (Bill Pechter) (04/12/91)

In article <59714@aurs01.UUCP> luce@aurw46.UUCP (J. Luce) writes:
>In my quest to bring up PICS, I recently asked for a used copy of Turbo
>Pascal for CP/M.
>
>And does anyone have *that* for sale, cheap... thanks...

The mail bounced.  So it's now post time!

I think I may have a copy of the toolkits.  Let me know if this mail gets
to you.

Bill
--
Bill Pechter                       | "The postmaster always pings twice."
Pyramid Technology                 | bill@pyrite.nj.pyramid.com