[comp.os.cpm] Looking for...

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (04/05/91)

Anyone know where I can get PICS bbs software? Last I was aware of was
PICS16.

Along this same line, anyone have a used copy of Turbo Pascal for CP/M
for sale (along with the manual). Preferably on Kaypro 5.25 format, but
I would love it on 8" SSDD also. Cheap, btw... since I am only going to
use it for the PICS stuff, I really don't want to pay full freight via
Jay Sage (although the price is reasonable through him, it is too high
for a one-timer <grin> ).

Thanks, y'all.

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Alcatel Network Systems | -----------------------------------------
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org

MARC.NEWMAN@f601.n106.z1.fidonet.org (MARC NEWMAN) (04/12/91)

>Anyone know where I can get PICS bbs software? Last I was aware of was
>PICS16.
>Along this same line, anyone have a used copy of Turbo Pascal for CP/M
>for sale (along with the manual). Preferably on Kaypro 5.25 format, but
>I would love it on 8" SSDD also. Cheap, btw... since I am only going to
>use it for the PICS stuff, I really don't want to pay full freight via
>Jay Sage (although the price is reasonable through him, it is too high
>for a one-timer <grin> ).
>Thanks, y'all.

Try Pic of the Mid Town, here in Houston, for PICS.

Marc

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (04/15/91)

In article <10993.2804815A@urchin.fidonet.org> MARC.NEWMAN@f601.n106.z1.fidonet.org (MARC NEWMAN) writes:
->Thanks, y'all.
-
-Try Pic of the Mid Town, here in Houston, for PICS.
-
-Marc

How about a phone number?  :)