[comp.os.cpm] Televideo 925

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) (04/16/91)

I just picked up a Televideo 925 terminal at a local Hamfest and it of
course came with no docs. On the back of this are 2 dipswitch blocks.
Could someone tell me what they are used for and what each switch does?

Thanks.

John Luce               | Life is the leading cause of death
Alcatel Network Systems | -----------------------------------------
Raleigh, NC             | Standard Disclaimer Applies
919-850-6787            | Mail? Here? Try aurs01!aurw46!luce@mcnc.org
-------------------------------- or John.Luce@f130.n151.z1.fidonet.org

ianj@ijpc.UUCP (Ian Justman) (04/18/91)

luce@aurs01.UUCP (J. Luce) writes:

> I just picked up a Televideo 925 terminal at a local Hamfest and it of
> course came with no docs. On the back of this are 2 dipswitch blocks.
> Could someone tell me what they are used for and what each switch does?
>
> Thanks.

John:  If you open the terminal up, there will be a third set of
dipswitches in the dead center of the terminal's logic board.  I
know where there's a manual, but it's just a matter of borrowing
it because my sister has a 925 on her computer.