[comp.os.cpm] zgrep.com

THRA004@cms.ulcc.ac.uk (Christopher Currie) (05/07/91)

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the z-system program zgrep.com?
It doesn't seem to be listed in the Simtel20 directories, though my info
may be somewhat out of date.

Christopher Currie
Institute of Historical Research
University of London
Senate House
Malet Street
London WC1E 7HU
England

CHRIS.MCEWEN@f601.n106.z1.FIDONET.ORG (CHRIS MCEWEN) (05/12/91)

>From: THRA004@cms.ulcc.ac.uk (Christopher Currie)
>Date: 7 May 91 11:09:25 GMT
>Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the z-system program zgrep.com?
>It doesn't seem to be listed in the Simtel20 directories, though my info
>may be somewhat out of date.

I suggest the Z-System Software Update Service. We can provide almost any
Z-System software that has ever been released. Send $4.00 as MC/VISA
charge or bank draft  (on a US bank in US funds) or International Money
Order to Sage Microsystems East, 1435 Centre Street, Newton Centre MA
02159-2469 USA for the catalog disk, which has a database of all the
releases available. Be sure to tell them your disk format!

Note to others: the $4.00 price includes foreign postage. Price within
North America is $2.00.

--
CHRIS MCEWEN - via FidoNet node 1:106/365
UUCP: uunet!nuchat!farwest!601!CHRIS.MCEWEN