[comp.sys.m6809] Software suggestions...

EWTILENI@PUCC.BITNET (Eric Tilenius) (01/05/87)

If anyone has suggestions for software they would like to see written
for the CoCo 3, drop me a message.  I was wondering what sorts of things
people were interested in seeing for this new powerhouse, or if anyone
had projects in the works.

So, let's hear your "software wishlist"...  Who knows, it may come true!

- ERIC -

ingoldsby@calgary.UUCP (Terry Ingoldsby) (01/08/87)

In article <1510@PUCC.BITNET>, EWTILENI@PUCC.BITNET (Eric Tilenius) writes:
> If anyone has suggestions for software they would like to see written
> for the CoCo 3, drop me a message.  I was wondering what sorts of things
> people were interested in seeing for this new powerhouse, or if anyone
> had projects in the works.

 I'd like to see some new languages, perhaps Modula 2
or C++.  I personally have no use for it, but some
people do insist on playing with Prolog.  Somehow
I doubt that Prolog would fit on a CoCo III, though.

                               Terry Ingoldsby

...!ihnp4!alberta!calgary!ingoldsby