[comp.sys.m6809] OS-9 Word Processing

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (03/21/87)

In article <841@vaxb.calgary.UUCP> ingoldsby@calgary.UUCP (Terry Ingoldsby) writes:

>If anyone is interested I have a simple text formatter written in BASIC09
>that is capable of doing simple text formatting.  It can't do fancy stuff
>(like footnotes, superscripts, etc.) but is capable of formatting documents
>with titles, paragraphs, pagination, varying line and indent sizes.  If
>anyone is interested send me mail;  if several people are interested I'll
>just post it to the net.

     Due to recent problems with Stylograph 6809, I was thinking about
writing a formatter with Stylograph syntax.  I'd be happy to try any
formatter you have onhand though.  I like the Stylograph file format and
syntax generally.  If nothing else turns up by summer, I've been thinking
about writing a word processor based on that file format/syntax, but
with the general functioning of VIP Writer, which I feel is one of the
best user interfaces on any word processor I've worked with.

Cheers! -- Jim O.