[comp.sys.m6809] os9 l2 hd driver

harmon@abvax.icd.ab.com (Larry Harmon) (07/03/87)

	I am thinking of wire wraping a CoCo scsi interface using the
NCR 5380 chip for use with a hard disk.  Has anyone already done this?
Does anyone know of a OS9 driver for this hardware or something similar ?

						thanks in advance

							Larry Harmon

baxter@milano.UUCP (07/05/87)

In article <23@abvax.icd.ab.com>, harmon@abvax.icd.ab.com (Larry Harmon) writes:

> 	I am thinking of wire wraping a CoCo scsi interface using the
> NCR 5380 chip for use with a hard disk.  Has anyone already done this?
> Does anyone know of a OS9 driver for this hardware or something similar ?
> 							Larry Harmon
Performance Peripherals of Mira Loma, California has a very nice
SCSI interface for CoCos, but I don't know if they have an OS-9
driver for it. I don't have their address, but I understand you
can find an ad for them in the latest Rainbow magazine.