[comp.sys.m6809] Tsmon

df1b+@andrew.cmu.edu (David R. Fulmer) (08/04/87)

Does anyone have the original unadulterated source for Tsmon?  I'd like
to make a few changes, but need the source.  I have the source for tsmonm that
Pete Lyall (hello, Pete?) had modified, but would appreciate the tsmon source.

Thanks for any help!

Dave Fulmer
df1b+@andrew.cmu.edu  (arpa)
...!seismo!andrew.cmu.edu!df1b+

pete@wlbr.EATON.COM (Pete Lyall) (08/04/87)

In article <AV5E7Ry00WA91Jo0Hg@andrew.cmu.edu> df1b+@andrew.cmu.edu (David R. Fulmer) writes:

>Does anyone have the original unadulterated source for Tsmon?  I'd like
>to make a few changes, but need the source.  I have the source for tsmonm that
>Pete Lyall (hello, Pete?) had modified, but would appreciate the tsmon source.
>                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eh? I wrote a 'getty' command a few years ago that auto-cycles
300-1200 baud on dial-in, but I don't recall any 'tsmonm'. I use
an 'Mtsmon' now,  but it doesn't resemble Tsmon in anyway, other than
that it also registers a user attempting to login.. it's huge, nasty,
and written in C (and will likely also be a product, later in the
fall..).

If you're looking for a source for Tsmon as is, that'd be tough..
Tsmon is copyrighted by Microware.. If someone had a source liscense,
they'd be in violation if they posted it. If someone disassembled it,
I think that it's still a no-no to post. May I recommend Dynamite+
(an *excellent* disassembler) or one  of the public domain
disassemblers? The TSMON package is small, and is relatively easy to
dissect.

Pete

--
                                                   Pete Lyall

Usenet:     {trwrb, scgvaxd, ihnp4, voder, vortex}!wlbr!pete
Compuserve: 76703,4230 (OS9 Sysop) OS9 (home): (805)-985-0632 (24hr./1200 baud)