[comp.sys.m6809] Color Computer interface enclosures?

harmon@abvax.UUCP (11/09/87)

	I am going to have a small (10) quantity of CoCo interface
boards made for a project I am working on.  However I don't know where
to get plastic enclosures to use with the interfaces.  I believe the
standard (old) floppy drive interface type would work just fine.  Does
anyone know where these plastic cases could be purchased?

						Thanks in advance.

						Larry Harmon

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (11/13/87)

In article <106@abvax.UUCP> harmon@abvax.UUCP writes:

>	I am going to have a small (10) quantity of CoCo interface
>boards made for a project I am working on.  However I don't know where
>to get plastic enclosures to use with the interfaces.  I believe the
>standard (old) floppy drive interface type would work just fine.  Does
>anyone know where these plastic cases could be purchased?

     Well, first, drop into a Shack with a repair department or
at least one that knows what they're doing regarding repair parts
and you might be able to order them.

     Also, PBJ used a plastic enclosure of slightly different
design for the WordPakII.  They may have some to sell you.
I don't know for sure, but it's possible.

Cheers! -- Jim O.

--
Jim Omura, 2A King George's Drive, Toronto, (416) 652-3880
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura