[comp.sys.m6809] 6809 Assembler wanted

crds@ncoast.UUCP (Glenn A. Emelko) (02/05/88)

I am looking for source code for a MC6809 assembler.  It does not
have to be extremely sophistocated, but should support the standard
addressing modes in standard form (ie Motorola).  ANY help would be much
appreciated.  I am trying to put up a simple development system on one
of two machines, either:  An IBM PC/XT clone, or a Charles River Universe
68/35 running UNOS 5.1.1, so I would appreciate source (hopefully C) code
for the implementation.  Please email to me at crds@ncoast, or my full
address, which is "...ihnp4!cbosgd!mandrill!hal!ncoast!crds"

Thanks very much!
Glenn A. Emelko

rms@frog.UUCP (Bob Santy) (02/09/88)

In article <7187@ncoast.UUCP>, crds@ncoast.UUCP (Glenn A. Emelko) writes:
> I am looking for source code for a MC6809 assembler.  It does not
> have to be extremely sophistocated, but should support the standard

You should contact Computer Systems Consultants, Inc.  1454 Latta Lane,
Conyers, GA 30207.  Phone: (404)-483-1717/4570.

I purchased the M6809 cross assembler (includes C source) for a VERY reasonable
price.  I was able to port it (I can't  remember if it needed any changes)
to UNOS easily.  It should also be easy to compile in a PC.  If you decide
to get CSC's M6809 assembler, I will be available to help with the UNOS version.

Bob Santy