[comp.sys.m6809] DCP, TERMCAP, et al

pete@wlbr.EATON.COM (Pete Lyall) (06/14/88)

Sorry about posting.. mailer delievery was shaky, and I have been
trying to get this response back to Germany...

To: Wolfgang Ocker <uunet!tmpmbx!weo%recco>
Cc: wlbr!pete@tmpmbx, pete@wlbr
Subject: Re: UUCP for OS-9/68000
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 88 11:08:30 -0700
From: pete@wlbr

Wolfgang -

Sorry to have failed to respond to the previous message... just after
I received it, my primary drive died, and I lost your message.

That is EXCELLENT news on DCP. We too are working on an OS9/6809 port
of it, and some are working on an OSK version as well (Bob Santy ...
used to work for Charles River Data Systems was involved.... Now I
believe Simmule Turner will be picking up the 6809 work). We'd LOVE
to have copies of your sources to speed the work at this end.

I have no knowledge of NOTES, but we have started development on a
primitive NEWS reader for OS9..

Thanks largely to Simmule Turner, we now have TERMCAP and CURSES
operational on a 6809/LII system, as well as a rich suite of Unix
tools. We'd be happy to share all that we have, mails & such willing.

Pete

--
Pete Lyall (OS9 Users Group VP)|  DELPHI: OS9UGVP  |  Eaton Corp.(818)-706-5693
Compuserve: 76703,4230 (OS9 Sysop) OS9 (home): (805)-985-0632 (24hr./1200 baud)