[comp.sys.m6809] Where can I find a book on the 6809 CPU in the Color Computer?

charles@c3pe.c3.com (charles Green) (03/19/90)

The local Radio Shack says they have no books on the 6809 CPU, and I can't
find one at the local bookstores either.  Can anyone point me to a source,
or title/author/ISBN#?

I'm just curious about the instruction set and how it compares to the 6502
in my Atari 8-bit (*anything* has to be better!) and to the 8080/Z80.  It
*must* be better; those other chips don't have OS/9! (do they??)

Please reply and I'll summarize.

Thanks,		Charles Green		charles@c3.com

corwin@polari.UUCP (Don Glover) (03/23/90)

In article <8481@c3pe.C3.COM>, charles@c3pe.c3.com (charles Green) writes:
> The local Radio Shack says they have no books on the 6809 CPU, and I can't
> find one at the local bookstores either.  Can anyone point me to a source,
[stuff deleted]

Sorry to send this open, but mail bounced.  I have two books I am looking to
sell for $2.50+shipping each, one is _Thd MC6809 Cookbook_ by carl d. warren
from tab books and _TRS-80 color computer assembly language programming_ by
william barden, jr.  Also if you konw of someone who needs a coco floppy
drive, Ihave one new and in  the box for $75+shipping.