[comp.sys.m6809] comp.sys.tandy,comp.sys.m6809,comp.os.os9

99681084@ucs.uwplatt.edu (11/19/90)

In article <295@usdsd1.Dayton.NCR.COM>, jteague@usdsd1.Dayton.NCR.COM (John Teague) writes:
> In article <3814.273da479@cc.nu.oz.au> v8803330@cc.nu.oz.au writes:
>>Does anyone know if there is software available that can utilise the 512K of
>>the CoCo3. At present I am using TSEDIT, which is only good for about 45K.
>
> Dynastar will edit files of any size up to available disk space.  However,
  ( parts removed to save space )

   Try using Telewriter 128.  On my 128k machine I remember using up to maybe
70k.  (I might be wrong, as It's been a while since I gave the machine to my
sister.)   Telewriter 128 outputs in ascii format, so it also makes a great
editor for BASIC programs.  Telewriter is advertised in the Rainbow magazine
which is published by Falsoft.  (You can find the Rainbow in most Walden's and
Dalton's bookstores, or ask a Radio Shack manager.)
   If you have any other questions just ask, I should be able to figure out a
good answer for you as I've used CoCo 2's and 3's for five years.
   Also, could you please reply via private e-mail to me so I know this got
through?  UW-Platteville just started using outside newsgroups, and we need to
test it out.

                                        / /~~~~~~~~/  \ Mike Gordon
                                        \ \~~~~~~~~\  / 99681084@uwplatt.edu