[comp.sys.m6809] test of new os9 news software

blarson@dianne.usc.edu (Bob Larson) (01/13/91)

In article <91.01.10.22.42.28+wa3yre>  writes:
>Greeting-
>     This is a test to see if my new news software is able to get postings
>out via the net.  If any of you OS9 lovers out there see this please e-mail
>me or post a reply to comp.os.os9.  That will let me know that I have my headers
>correct and I can move on to making the program user friendly.

Your article did get here, but you could have made replying in
comp.os.os9 easier by posting it there or using followup-to.  I've
never heard of the comp.so.os9 you did post to -- os9 for significant
others computers?

The message was also missing the non-optional From: header, so replys
by mail will not work.  (Sender: and Reply-To: should be supplied when
they differ from From:)
--
Bob Larson (blars)	blarson@usc.edu			usc!blarson
	Hiding differences does not make them go away.  Accepting