[comp.sys.m6809] Wanted... FD-502.

darren@revcan.UUCP (Darren Morbey) (03/22/91)

Does anyone know where I can get a disk drive (FD-502) for less than
$179 U.S.? (True Data Products' list price in their recent ads.)

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide... Darren Morby.

os9john@gkcl.ists.ca (John Beveridge) (03/23/91)

In article <147@revcan.UUCP> darren@revcan.UUCP (Darren Morbey) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can get a disk drive (FD-502) for less than
>$179 U.S.? (True Data Products' list price in their recent ads.)
>
>Thanks a lot for any help you can provide... Darren Morby.

InterTan seems to be clearing the wharehouse of everything eber having
to do with COCO's.  Last month the manager in my neighbourhood Rat Shack
wanted to seel me a DRIVE 0 for $95.  Best check to see if the deal still
holds.

.....jb

** All opinions expressed by me are the sole property of **
**    The Institute for Totally Useless Skills and/or    **
**    The Acme Two-step Dancing School and Emporium.     **