[comp.sys.m6809] FORTH FOR COCO2

c9107017@cc.newcastle.edu.au (04/10/91)

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD FORTH PACKAGE FOR THE COCO2.

				G. TURNER (UNIV NEWCASTLE AUSTRALIA)

stephen@coplex.uucp (Steve Hess) (04/11/91)

c9107017@cc.newcastle.edu.au writes:

>DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD FORTH PACKAGE FOR THE COCO2.

>				G. TURNER (UNIV NEWCASTLE AUSTRALIA)

There use to be one available from a BITNET-LISTSERVER.  I'm no longer
formilar with the address.  Sorry I can't remember the address, it been
a long time.

--
USnail:  Stephen Hess       Usenet: ...uunet!coplex!stephen
         5006 Oldshire Rd        or	stephen@coplex.UUCP

mason@cg-atla.UUCP (Bob Mason) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr10.120414.9963@cc.newcastle.edu.au> c9107017@cc.newcastle.edu.au writes:
>DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD FORTH PACKAGE FOR THE COCO2.
>
>				G. TURNER (UNIV NEWCASTLE AUSTRALIA)

I have one.  Never used it.  Don't know how good it is.
--
   __              Anger is just love having a bad day