[comp.sys.m6809] Cross assembler for unix

fwhite@bbn.com (Fred White) (05/29/91)

Sorry for what must be a FAQ.

Where can I get a 6809 cross assembler which will run under unix (say
a sun4)?  Ideally, it outputs S-records.

Fred White (fwhite@bbn.com)

Fred White            Bolt, Beranek, and Newman, Inc.
fwhite@bbn.com	      150 CambridgePark Drive
617 873-3536          Cambridge, MA 02140
617 873-8202 (fax)

larry@chinet.chi.il.us (Larry DeMar) (05/31/91)

In article <64389@bbn.BBN.COM> fwhite@BBN.COM () writes:
>Sorry for what must be a FAQ.
>
>Where can I get a 6809 cross assembler which will run under unix (say
>a sun4)?  Ideally, it outputs S-records.

Software Development Systems has a line of cross assemblers under
the UNIWARE name.  We use their 6809 cross assembler, and its
GREAT!  They have versions for Unix and Dos (they were developed
under Unix, and ported to Dos...we use the Dos version).

This is a high quality commercial product (read "not free).

You may contact them at:

Software Development Systems Inc.
4248 Belle Aire Lane
Downers Grove, Il.  60515