[comp.sys.tandy] TRS Model 100 Technical information?

oster@lapis.berkeley.edu.UUCP (12/11/86)

I need more detailed knowledge of the memory map and ROM proceure entry
points of the Model 100 than the Model 100's tech reference manual gives.
Can anybody tell me the names and addresses of some good books or articles
on this subject.  Apologizes if you've answered me before, I can't find
the information in my files.
--- David Phillip Oster		-- "We live in a Global Village."
Arpa: oster@lapis.berkeley.edu  --
Uucp: ucbvax!ucblapis!oster     -- "You are Number Six."

msl5864@ritcv.UUCP (Michael S. Leibow) (12/12/86)

In article <1881@jade.BERKELEY.EDU> oster@lapis.berkeley.edu.UUCP (David Phillip Oster) writes:
>I need more detailed knowledge of the memory map and ROM proceure entry
>points of the Model 100 than the Model 100's tech reference manual gives.
>Can anybody tell me the names and addresses of some good books or articles
>on this subject.  Apologizes if you've answered me before, I can't find
>the information in my files.
>--- David Phillip Oster		-- "We live in a Global Village."

Well, You could start with:
	Hidden Powers of the TRS-80 MODEL 100 by Christopher L. Morgan of
	the Waite Group.

I found this useful for writing assembly language routines that use the keyboard
and screen.  This book describes the interrupts, devices, and special features
of the 8085 microprocessor.