[comp.sys.tandy] Help with pathalias under Xenix 3.2

bownesrm@beowulf.UUCP (Uncle Keptin Comrade Dr. Bobwrench) (04/26/89)

Does anyone have a copy of pathalias that works under 3.2? I've tried
recompiling mine, but it still dumps core. It runs with a small amount of
maps, but will eventually crash if you try to feed it all or alot of the maps.

	Thanks,
		bob

--
"Reading legal mush can turn your brain to guacamole"
Bob Bownes, aka iii, aka captain comrade doktor bobwrench

jpr@dasys1.UUCP (Jean-Pierre Radley) (04/30/89)

In article <1348@beowulf.UUCP> bownesrm@beowulf.UUCP (Uncle Keptin Comrade Dr. Bobwrench) writes:
>Does anyone have a copy of pathalias that works under 3.2? I've tried
>recompiling mine, but it still dumps core. It runs with a small amount of
>maps, but will eventually crash if you try to feed it all or alot of the maps.

What's "a lot of maps"? How big a paths files can you generate? Is it
possibly a question of raising your per-user Maxmem to something beyond the
256k that the kernel allows by default?
--
Jean-Pierre Radley		Honi soit		jpr@dasys1.UUCP
New York, New York		qui mal			...!hombre!jpradley!jpr