[comp.sys.tandy] Need help with TRS80 Model 100 video

miker@orca.WV.TEK.COM (Mike Reiney) (07/29/89)

 I have a video adapter for a commodore 64.  It's just memory
mapped vido ram.  Seems like I could just hang this on the back
of my TRS80/100.  Hardwdare mods are not a problem.

Anybody know how the Tandy video interface software works?
thanks miker

leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson) (08/03/89)

miker@orca.WV.TEK.COM (Mike Reiney) writes:

>Anybody know how the Tandy video interface software works?
>thanks miker

The Tandy Video interface for the 100/200 is *hardware*. It
loads some software into hi memory and relocates the system
RAM pointer.

As for the Hardware side of it, the service manual is available
from National Parts for $10-$15.

For that matter a used Disk/Video Interface shouldn't cost more
than $100.
--
Leonard Erickson		...!tektronix!reed!percival!bucket!leonard
CIS: [70465,203]