[net.wanted] Comments on Sri-Tek products?

djb@cbosgd.UUCP (David J. Bryant) (03/23/84)

I got the following message from a person on the ARPANET that wants
info on Sri-Tek's products for the IBM PC.  If you have any comments
or information that you would like to pass along, you can mail directly
to the ARPANET address given below, or send them to me and I will
forward them along.

	Thanks,

				David Bryant
				AT&T Bell Laboratories