[comp.sys.tandy] Scroll Lock Key on 1000TX

grantham@super.super.org (Jon Grantham) (08/20/89)

I've been using Smartcom II on my Tandy 1000TX, and it's been working
pretty well so far.  My problem is this:  I want to do VT100/102
emulation.  The documentation says to hit the Scroll Lock Key to
enable me to use keys for normal Smartcom functions.  I have no such
key.  What do I do?

pdbeam@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (ALCAL (Bell/Alex) Project) (08/21/89)

In article <13198@super.ORG>, grantham@super.super.org (Jon Grantham) writes:

> I've been using Smartcom II on my Tandy 1000TX, and it's been working
> pretty well so far.  My problem is this:  I want to do VT100/102
> emulation.  The documentation says to hit the Scroll Lock Key to
> enable me to use keys for normal Smartcom functions.  I have no such
> key.  What do I do?

On my ORIGINAL Tandy 1000A, the scroll lock key is emulated by the
keystrokes ALT-BREAK.  I don't know how it is on the new ones; I hope this
information is of use to you.

J. Duha
Rainbow Software
Waterloo, Ontario