[comp.sys.tandy] Re^2: Scroll Lock Key on 1000TX

bevans@tesla.unm.edu (Mathemagician) (08/22/89)

pdbeam@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (ALCAL (Bell/Alex) Project) writes:

>In article <13198@super.ORG>, grantham@super.super.org (Jon Grantham) writes:
>>
>> I've been using Smartcom II on my Tandy 1000TX, and it's been working
>> pretty well so far.  My problem is this:  I want to do VT100/102
>> emulation.  The documentation says to hit the Scroll Lock Key to
>> enable me to use keys for normal Smartcom functions.  I have no such
>> key.  What do I do?

>On my ORIGINAL Tandy 1000A, the scroll lock key is emulated by the
>keystrokes ALT-BREAK.  I don't know how it is on the new ones; I hope this
>information is of use to you.

On most clones I've seen, and this is NOT limited to Tandy, an emulation
of scroll lock is CTRL-BREAK.  This should work.

--
Brian Evans		|"Momma told me to never kiss a girl on the first
bevans at tesla.unm.edu | date...But that's OK...I don't kiss girls."