[comp.sys.tandy] Help with TRSDOS <> MS-DOS

rolands@csupwb.colostate.edu (Roland Schweitzer) (08/24/89)

Greetings,

I am painfully new to this news group and need help with a topic
that probably gets discussed here once a month.  In fact, the first
article I read here contained these comments from Leonard:

> From: leonard@bucket.UUCP (Leonard Erickson)
> Subject: Re^2: Reading TRS-DOS disks on MS-DOS machine

> I agree, TRSCROSS is great for reading Model 3 and 4 disks on a PC. But
> I also have some other TRS-80 gear.     [ ... the rest deleted ]

I am trying to find out how to read TRS-DOS 6.xxx disks on an
MS-DOS based machine.  Can someone e-mail me the specifics about
TRSCROSS?  Plus any information about other methods would be
appreciated.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Roland

Roland Schweitzer	    Colorado State University
University Computer Center  Fort Collins, CO 80523

rolands@csupwb.ucc.colostate.edu   or rolands@csugreen.bitnet