[comp.sys.tandy] Tandy 2000 Mailing List or new mailing list

jinara@bucsb.UUCP (jinara d reyes) (09/12/89)

In article <797@hemingway.WEITEK.COM> robert@hemingway.WEITEK.COM (Robert Plamondon) writes:

>I am forming a mailing list for users of the Tandy 2000.

>    Robert Plamondon
>    robert@weitek.COM

Is there a mailing list or newsletter for tandy 1000 owners???
would anybody like to start one?? any ideas??

jinara

gto@neoucom.UUCP (Thomas Osterfield) (09/12/89)

In article <3239@bucsb.UUCP> jinara@bucsb.bu.edu (jinara reyes) writes:
>Is there a mailing list or newsletter for tandy 1000 owners???
>would anybody like to start one?? any ideas??
>jinara

I certainly don't volunteer to edit or be responsible for such
list or letter, but...
would be interested in receiving it, and would be willing to
contribute to the discussion, if I have anything worthwhile to
say.  (Of course, since my 1000 is an EX, I'm clearly not much
of a power user.)

--
G. Thomas Osterfield archivist (216)325-2511 x531 CIS:74106,1153
gto@neoucom.neoucom.EDU  {aablue,cwjcc,pitt,scooter}!neoucom!gto