[comp.sys.tandy] Tandy 100 Disk drive

lv08+@andrew.cmu.edu (Lili Velez) (10/27/89)

.

Does anyone in the 100/102 crowd happen to have a Chipmunk drive on
their machine?

I have a Tandy 100 with an external Chipmunk drive from the Portable
Computer Support
Group, and I'm getting "Can't Continue" errors. Do you know (or do you
know the email
address of anyone who might..) if there are any retrieval programs for
such problems?

Thanks!

Lili Fox Velez
Dept of English				lv08@andrew.cmu.edu
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh PA  15213

ameyer@nsscb.UUCP (Andy Meyer) (10/27/89)

In article <MZFqTxu00W0_E4Hm0g@andrew.cmu.edu> lv08+@andrew.cmu.edu (Lili Velez) writes:
> I have a Tandy 100 with an external Chipmunk drive from the Portable
> Computer Support
> Group, and I'm getting "Can't Continue" errors. Do you know (or do you
> know the email
> address of anyone who might..) if there are any retrieval programs for
> such problems?

Is there some reason you suspect the drive?
Do you get "Can't Continue" errors without it?
What are you doing when you get them?

Normally, a "Can't Continue" error occurs when you have been running a
program and you interrupt it (either with ^C or a STOP), then modify the
program (ie. edit one or more lines) and then try to continue (using either
CONT or GOTO).

Andy
--
 Andreas Meyer N2FYE              AT&T National Systems Support Center