[comp.sys.tandy] Software for Model 3 or 4?

SAS147@PSUVM.BITNET (11/10/89)

I have a Model 4p at home but i don't have much software for it.  Modella III
came with the computer, so i can run Model 3 programs.  Any kind of software
would be greatly appreciated!!
                                thanks.
                                Scott

Kevin.Parris@p5.f12.n376.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kevin Parris) (11/14/89)

In an article of <9 Nov 89 16:12:10 GMT>, SAS147@PSUVM.BITNET writes:

 >I have a Model 4p at home but i don't have much software for it.  Modella
 >III
 >came with the computer, so i can run Model 3 programs.  Any kind of
 >software
 >would be greatly appreciated!!

Get on CompuServe and GO LDOS.  You can find MUCH stuff there for the downloading, plus make contact with Roy Soltoff of MISOSYS, INC., one of the last surviving vendors of equipment and software for the TRS-80 line of computers.

No, I don't have any association with MISOSYS.  Just a satisfied customer.  I also have a 4/p at home.  And I am SYSOP of a BBS that runs on a TRS-80 Model One.

   KRP

Kevin Parris == ...!usceast!uscacm!12.5!Kevin.Parris