[comp.sys.tandy] MODEL I/80 Track Software NEEDED! BADLY!!! REALLY BADLY!!!!

katieb@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Ralph R. Katieb, II) (11/11/89)

ALERT!  ALERT!  I will be willing to PAY! ($$$ Yes, $$$PAY$$$) for a copy
of MultiDos for the Model I in 80 track format!  I will also gladly pay
for a copy of LDOS 5.3, as I've heard that it will actually READ multidos
disks.  If this is so, I'll gladly settle for LDOS instead.

Please respond, or this Model I user will go down in flames...  I just
lost BOTH of my Multidos backups, and I have most, if not all, of my sware
on Multidos format disks.  And I don't feel like starting from scratch...
:-)

Thanks a million,
--Ralph R. Katieb
  CIS System Analyst
  University of Pittsburgh
  katieb@apollo.gl.pitt.edu

--
                               __Happy trails__
"Don't take life so seriously! | "...Making the simple complex, that's easy.

Kevin.Parris@p5.f12.n376.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kevin Parris) (11/14/89)

In an article of <10 Nov 89 21:48:00 GMT>, Ralph R. Katieb, II writes:

 >ALERT!  ALERT!  I will be willing to PAY! ($$$ Yes, $$$PAY$$$) for a copy
 >of MultiDos for the Model I in 80 track format!  I will also gladly pay
 >for a copy of LDOS 5.3, as I've heard that it will actually READ multidos
 >disks.  If this is so, I'll gladly settle for LDOS instead.

You could call MISOSYS, INC. and buy a copy of LDOS 5.1.4 to run on your Model One.  The 5.3 release of LDOS is only for the Model 3.  They are located in Virginia, at 1-800-MIS-OSYS 1-5 pm Eastern time.

   KRP

Kevin Parris == ...!usceast!uscacm!12.5!Kevin.Parris