[comp.sys.tandy] Model I, Level II

nhess@dvlseq.oracle.com (Nate Hess) (11/23/89)

My brother just received a used Model I Level II machine with an
expansion port and a couple of disk drives for free.

Is there any software available for this rather ancient configuration?
Is there a place that can mail floppies of such software?

Any info appreciated,
--woodstock
--
	   "What I like is when you're looking and thinking and looking
	   and thinking...and suddenly you wake up."   - Hobbes

nhess@dvlseq.oracle.com or ...!uunet!oracle!nhess or (415) 598-8114

Kevin.Parris@p5.f12.n376.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kevin Parris) (11/30/89)

 >From: nhess@dvlseq.oracle.com (Nate Hess)
 >Date: 22 Nov 89 16:15:36 GMT
 >
 >My brother just received a used Model I Level II machine with an
 >expansion port and a couple of disk drives for free.
 >
 >Is there any software available for this rather ancient configuration?
 >Is there a place that can mail floppies of such software?

Contact MISOSYS in Virginia at 1-800-MIS-OSYS.  They offer an operating system
and several applications programs for the TRS-80 line of computers.

   Kevin

Kevin Parris == ...!usceast!uscacm!12.5!Kevin.Parris