[comp.sys.tandy] Model 100/102/200 FTP site?

PSYMP@latvax8.lat.oz (02/28/90)

Is there any site that has Model 100 programs available via anonymous
FTP? Is anyone interested in setting up such a site? ... If there is
interest, I would most certainly upload what I have in my collection.

Maybe some nice system manager reading this might create a model 100
subdirectory that we could use?  Maybe one of the FTP sites with an
"undecided" archive?

All replies to this newsgroup [comp.sys.tandy] so others can join in
also.

Thanks, Mike

krf@ral.rpi.edu (Keith R. Fieldhouse) (03/01/90)

In article <367@latvax8.lat.oz> PSYMP@latvax8.lat.oz writes:
>Is there any site that has Model 100 programs available via anonymous
>FTP? Is anyone interested in setting up such a site? ... If there is
>interest, I would most certainly upload what I have in my collection.

I am most certainly interested.  A little while ago I saw in a list
of ftp sites a mysterious entry for "akronvax" (no domain) @ 128.146.205.4
which purportedly had Model 100, 102 and 200 software.  Since seeing that
entry, however, I have never been able to get to the akronvax site.
Much to my disapointment.  Does any one know about this site? Or, as the
original poster asked, any other site?  I for one would very much like
to take a look at some of the software available for my new toy.

				- Keith F.

--
Keith R. Fieldhouse				krf@ral.rpi.edu
Center for Intelligent Robotic			(518) 276-6758