[comp.sys.tandy] CoCo Software

john.rubinstein@f646.n250.z1.fidonet.org (john rubinstein) (05/03/90)

     Does anybody know if there are still any organizations (BBSs) in Toronto
that provide CoCo software?
     I also have a question about some of the hardware.  I recently recieved a
CoCo that I am trying to fix.  The place where the T.V/Monitor connector joins
the computer was damaged quite badly.  I have managed to salvage the little
lead coming out from under the board (the board surrounded by a metal casing),
but I can't for the life of me figure out where the second lead of the
connector goes.  There is solder splattered all over the place (caused by the
previous owners attempt to fix it), so I can't use that as an indication.  I
presume that the lead attaches to the metal surrounding rim, but I want to
make sure before I act... oh yeah!  It's a CoCo II (I thought I'd better
mention that.)

John Rubinstein

--- Maximus-CBCS v1.00
 * Origin: Blakstar Systems, Toronto, Canada: (416)924-3177: (1:250/646)