[comp.sys.tandy] 16B/6000 hardware/info source - still around?

bill@bilver.UUCP (Bill Vermillion) (06/28/90)

In article <1990Jun22.055106.547@coyote.uucp> jmh@coyote.UUCP (John Hughes) writes:
>A while back I posted asking for sources of technical info and
>hardware for the Tandy 16B/6000 series Xenix machines. Several
>folks were good enough to respond and suggested I contact a
>fellow by the name of Bob Snapp. I tried sending a letter and
>got no response. Does anyone know of a current address for
>Mr. Snapp, or even if he still has any interest in these poor
>old machines?

Bob stays busy, so a phone call would be better.   He also moved to bigger
location about 2 years ago so your mail may have gone astray.

Bob still makes 2 meg memory boards for the 6000.  Has SCSI adaptors and
drivers so you can hang 8 SCSI drives on the system.  Made a model 12000 that
support 15 users.  In short, if it can be done on a t6k, Bob can do it.

Phone is (513) 891-4496 - Cincinatti, OH.

                      : bill@bilver.UUCP