[comp.sys.tandy] Stand-by mode on Lt1400

john.rubinstein@f646.n250.z1.fidonet.org (john rubinstein) (07/31/90)

     If anybody has used a Tandy Lt1400, you know about the stand-by mode.
It's great!  I love it! But how to you stop it from working?!?  You see, if
I'm using my laptop for a task that takes more than 3 hours and 45 minutes
(the maximum time allowed without a key stroke before the laptop goes into its
comma), it will just go into its standby comma, where, as you know, it stops
processing the task.  So again, how do you shut off that stand-by mode?

Thanks,
John Rubinstein

--- Maximus-CBCS v1.00
 * Origin: Blakstar Systems, Toronto, Canada: (416)924-3177: (1:250/646)

doug@letni.UUCP (Doug Davis) (08/02/90)

In article <90073106521959@masnet.uucp> john.rubinstein@f646.n250.z1.fidonet.org (john rubinstein) writes:

>  So again, how do you shut off that stand-by mode?

Call Radio Shack customer service in Fort Worth (sorry don't have the numbers)
there is a program that they were distributing that will solve the problem.

doug
__
Doug Davis/4409 Sarazen/Mesquite Texas, 75150/214-270-9226
{texsun|lawnet|texbell}!letni!doug or doug@letni.lonestar.org

                                                              "Be seeing you..."