[comp.sys.tandy] Info on a Tandy 200

morpheus@truebalt.caltech.edu (Dream of the Endless) (01/26/91)

Howdy, I just bought a 200 yesterday at a very low price.  Since
there was no 200 manual, I took home a 100 book instead, and it
appears to be quite similar, luckily.  So my questions are:  does
anyone out there have one?  Know anything about it?  What can I
really use it for?  Where can I get software of any sort?  Is it
worth the 25 bucks I shelled out for it?  The friendly folk at
Radio Shack know nothing about this computer...  (I should know,
I'm one of the 'friendly folk' myself.)

Anyone who can tell me anything about this critter will earn my
eternal gratitude.

				--Morpheus

davem@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (Dave McCrady) (01/27/91)

morpheus@truebalt.caltech.edu (Dream of the Endless) writes:

> Howdy, I just bought a 200 yesterday at a very low price.  Since

> Anyone who can tell me anything about this critter will earn my
> eternal gratitude.

  There's an outfit in Montreal that deals in software & such
for older Tandy laptops:

  Ultrasoft Innovations Inc.
  P.O. Box 219, Station S.A.D.B
  Ste. Anne de Bellevue, Quebec  Canada
  H9X 3R9

  The phone number is +1 514/457-9293.

  And yes .. they do speak English.

   Dave McCrady                 |  davem@ersys.uucp
+1 403-454-4054 (voice)         |  ersys!davem@nro.cs.athabascau.ca
+1 403-454-6093 (public USENET) |  decrwl!alberta!aunro!ersys!davem