[comp.sys.tandy] 16/6000 "Project 16" Newsletter Shipped

jmh@coyote.uucp (John Hughes) (02/04/91)

The Project-16 newsletter is on its way. If you signed up, and don't get
your copy in the next few days, let me know and we'll try to figure out
what happened to it.

I have already recieved one routing failure message from one of the sites
between here and a subscriber, but I'm waiting for the full failure
response.

My thanks to those that contributed articles, and my apologies to those
that didn't get into the newsletter this time around. You will be there
next month, for sure.

--
|     John M. Hughes      | "...unfolding in consciousness at the            |
| noao!coyote!moondog!jmh | deliberate speed of pondering."  - Daniel Dennet |

bill@bilver.uucp (Bill Vermillion) (02/06/91)

In article <1991Feb4.012208.665@coyote.uucp> jmh@coyote.uucp (John Hughes) writes:
>The Project-16 newsletter is on its way. If you signed up, and don't get
>your copy in the next few days, let me know and we'll try to figure out
>what happened to it.

>I have already recieved one routing failure message from one of the sites
>between here and a subscriber, but I'm waiting for the full failure
>response.

>My thanks to those that contributed articles, and my apologies to those
>that didn't get into the newsletter this time around. You will be there
>next month, for sure.

John.  When you first announced I mailed and it bounced.  I posted to an
article saying this.  No reply.  I don't know if I'm signed up or not, but
from the lack of response on the previous mail and message I doubt it.

Please consider this another reqeust.

(I know if I mail it will bounce again.  it's onn of those months)

                      : bill@bilver.UUCP