[comp.sys.tandy] TANDY Model 4 documentation

angel@modcomp.uucp (Pam Angel) (04/24/91)

A retired friend has acquired a model 4 Tandy computer.  He has
derived many happy hours teaching himself BASIC and writing programs.
However, he has no documentation.  I am looking for any documentation
regarding the operating system and system commands.

RFM@psuvm.psu.edu (04/24/91)

In article <angel.672438451@glsdev>, angel@modcomp.uucp (Pam Angel) says:

>A retired friend has acquired a model 4 Tandy computer.  He has
>derived many happy hours teaching himself BASIC and writing programs.
>However, he has no documentation.  I am looking for any documentation
>regarding the operating system and system commands.

Mail bounced, but here's what I tried to write you:

***** UNDELIVERABLE MAIL sent to angel, being returned by modcomp!uucp *****
lmail: Error # 8 'Invalid recipient' encountered on system modcomp
..
To: modcomp!angel
Subject: Re: TANDY Model 4 documentation

Your best (???) source for docs, etc., would be MISOSYS, Inc., PO Box 239,
Sterling, VA 22170-0239. They sell the last version of TRSDOS for the Mod 4,
lots of other stuff.
Bob Munzenrider, PSU-Harrisburg

angel@modcomp.uucp (Pam Angel) (04/30/91)

angel@modcomp.uucp (Pam Angel) writes:

>A retired friend has acquired a model 4 Tandy computer.  He has
>derived many happy hours teaching himself BASIC and writing programs.
>However, he has no documentation.  I am looking for any documentation
>regarding the operating system and system commands.

This was my first posting.  I apologize since the node for responses
was incorrect.

      uunet!modcomp!glsdev!angel

Thanks again.