[comp.sys.tandy] Tandy wp-2??

pugliese@ecs.umass.edu (05/25/91)

Hello again,
	Anyone know anything about the tandy wp-2? it seems like
a nifty little machine.... but kinda pricey. anyone got one? how does
it work? are you happy with it?

does anyone have one to sell? thanx for your info

Rob PUgliese

bhendrix@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca (Brian Hendrix) (05/29/91)

pugliese@ecs.umass.edu writes:
> 	Anyone know anything about the tandy wp-2? it seems like
> a nifty little machine.... but kinda pricey. anyone got one? how does
> it work? are you happy with it?

I've owned a WP-2 for several months now.  I use it for taking notes at
university mostly, and sometimes as a very portable terminal.  I've been
very pleased with it, but I do agree that it is a little pricey.  The
keyboard is excellent, and I find the screen quite readable.  It seems
very solid (part of the basis of my decision to buy it was the reputation
of its predecessor, the model 100, as being very rugged) and I've had no
problems to speak of.

Brian Hendrix              bhendrix@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca
Edmonton Remote Systems:  Serving Northern Alberta since 1982