[comp.sys.hp] Nroff/Troff for HP-Laserjet on HP-UX

jv@mhres.UUCP (04/15/87)

Hewlett-Packard makes fine computers (HP9000) with good operating systems
(HP-UX) and even better laserprinters (HP-Laserjet).

Is there anybody who can provide me with a version of nroff (or troff)
for HP9000 model 500 or 300, running HP-UX, which is capable driving the
Laserjet? Of course HP should provide them, but they don't.

Thanks in advance.
--

Johan Vromans @ Multihouse Research, Gouda, the Netherlands
      usenet: ..{seismo!}mcvax!mhres!jv

wel@homxc.UUCP (Winston Lee) (04/19/87)

In article <887@mhres.UUCP>, jv@mhres.UUCP writes:
> Hewlett-Packard makes fine computers (HP9000) with good operating systems
> (HP-UX) and even better laserprinters (HP-Laserjet).

You've obviously never worked on an HP-1000 under any of the RTE operating
systems - especially the early ones like RTE-III/IV

Winston Lee

"Hab' Ihnen den feinsten Cognac gebracht -- trinken nur die Angestellten"