[comp.sys.hp] hp synthetic programming

peraino@gmu90x.UUCP ( ) (03/25/88)

You do not need to 'boot' the hp41 to do synthetic programming. There are
several good books out to explain how to do it straight from the keyboard,
without the need for a wand or card reader, although those do help, in
preserving your creations. EduCalc sells some good books on the subject.
Incidently, I have a wand for sale, $70.00 or best offer. Absolute mint
condition, original box, Only used on Sundays to load a few games.

graeme@zen.UUCP (Graeme Cawsey) (03/31/88)

In article <878@gmu90x.UUCP> peraino@gmu90x.UUCP ( ) writes:

>You do not need to 'boot' the hp41 to do synthetic programming. There are
>several good books out to explain how to do it straight from the keyboard,
>without the need for a wand or card reader ...

Far be it from me to promote my own employers products (:-)) but
the easiest way to 'do' synthetic programming is to buy a
ZENROM module ( available from Educalc ) which gives you the
ability to input *any* synthetic instruction without any trouble
at all.

Graeme Cawsey	(graeme@zen.uucp)
Zengrange Ltd.
Leeds, England.