[comp.sys.hp] WANTED comp.os.osf-comp.std.osf!

jeffh@weycord.WEYCO.COM (05/26/88)

How about a new subject:

       comp.os.osf
       -and/or-
       comp.std.osf

This would be a GREAT way for people on the NET to sound out a little!!!
We might even contribute in some small way...

Jeff Harrell
hpubvwa!weycord!jeffh
(206) 927-9268

andrea@hp-sdd.HP.COM (Andrea K. Frankel) (05/28/88)

In article <6430012@weycord.WEYCO.COM> jeffh@weycord.WEYCO.COM writes:
>How about a new subject:
>
>       comp.os.osf
>       -and/or-
>       comp.std.osf
>
>This would be a GREAT way for people on the NET to sound out a little!!!
>We might even contribute in some small way...

contribute away.  Comp.std.misc doesn't get too much traffic, and
there's no reason why it couldn't be used for OSF!

Andrea Frankel, Hewlett-Packard (San Diego Division) (619) 592-4664
                "...I brought you a paddle for your favorite canoe."
UUCP     : {hplabs|nosc|hpfcla|ucsd}!hp-sdd!andrea
Internet : andrea%hp-sdd@hpcea.ce.hp.com (or @nosc.mil, @ucsd.edu)
CSNET    : andrea%hp-sdd@hplabs.csnet
USnail   : 16399 W. Bernardo Drive, San Diego CA 92127-1899 USA

jeffh@weycord.WEYCO.COM (06/03/88)

>contribute away.  Comp.std.misc doesn't get too much traffic, and
>there's no reason why it couldn't be used for OSF!

Comp.std.misc sounds like a good place for the 217/237 standard or the
hp150 standard- not osf!

If OSF isn't a lot of marketing BS it otta get better than "misc".

DISCLAMER:
    It's a fact- I think??

Jeff ( Spectra Software ) Harrell
hpubvwa!weycord!jeffh