[comp.sys.hp] Spreadsheet and presentation graphics for the hp9000/318 ???

bjorn@hafro.is (Bjorn Steinarsson) (08/30/88)

Does anyone know about a spreadsheet for the hp9000/318 ? SC is not
sufficient, we need something more like Lotus, Multiplan or Framework.
Ideally we would like presentation graphics also.

We have had severe problems with Alice, our local dealer was not able
to install Picture Perfect and the advertised Multiplan has been
withdrawn. Does anyone know of something which actually works ?

                                Bjorn Steinarsson

kogan@hpcea.CE.HP.COM (Sandy Kogan) (08/30/88)

> Ideally we would like presentation graphics also.

The HP computer users group, INTEREX, has a 9000 swap tape from their Orlando
conference with a presentation package on it, called Sketch.

You would have to contact INTEREX and pay ~$100US to get the whole tape.

I'm not sure of the contact for INTEREX in Europe. However, you might try:

	Raoul Stuyck
	Thonetlaan 110
	2050 ANTWERP
	Belgium

	phone: +32 3 219 47 68

jack@csccat.UUCP (Jack Hudler) (08/31/88)

In article <111@hafdjup.hafro.is> bjorn@hafro.is (Bjorn Steinarsson) writes:

>Does anyone know about a spreadsheet for the hp9000/318 ? SC is not
>sufficient, we need something more like Lotus, Multiplan or Framework.
>Ideally we would like presentation graphics also.
>
>We have had severe problems with Alice, our local dealer was not able
>to install Picture Perfect and the advertised Multiplan has been
>withdrawn. Does anyone know of something which actually works ?
>

>                                Bjorn Steinarsson

I would be very interested in knowing why it was not possible to install
Picture Perfect on a 318. I have just upgrade Picture Perfect and
Diagraph to HP-UX 6.0. If anyone is having problems with our software
either installing or after upgrade or for any reason please e-mail or call.
If only Alice would have called we would have been able to assist her.

					Jack Hudler
					jack@csccat

--
See above 	 (214)661-8960