[comp.sys.hp] SLIP for HP 9000-3xx

camiel@eutnv1.UUCP (Camiel Severijns) (06/07/89)

I want to make a serial line internet connection between our HP 9000-350 and
Cadmus 9220 computers both running System V.3. Therefore I am looking for
sources of the Serial Line Internet Protocol (SLIP). Can one of you netlanders
point out to me where I can get these sources by e-mail (Sorry, I only have
access to uucp).

Thanks in advance,

--

wa8tzg@nucleus.UUCP (Bill Meahan) (06/08/89)

In article <53@eutnv1.UUCP>, camiel@eutnv1.UUCP (Camiel Severijns) writes:
> I want to make a serial line internet connection between our HP 9000-350 and
> Cadmus 9220 computers both running System V.3. Therefore I am looking for
> sources of the Serial Line Internet Protocol (SLIP). Can one of you netlanders
> point out to me where I can get these sources by e-mail (Sorry, I only have
> access to uucp).
>
> Thanks in advance,

I also would like a SLIP connection, but on 800 series machines.  I've
tried using the KA9Q package, but without much success (revision level
was .25).  If necessary, I can use ftp to an Internet site.

And thanks from me too.

Bill Meahan            wa8tzg@nucleus.mi.org
		       uunet!sharkey!nucleus!wa8tzg

sscott@camdev.UUCP (Steve Scott) (06/13/89)

If anyone finds this stuff, please e-mail me so we can make
arrangements for swapping it

--
Steve Scott            UUCP: {killer|texbell}!camdev!sscott
Motorola, Inc.         Telephone : 1-817-232-6317

dunlap@apl-em.UUCP (John Dunlap) (06/13/89)

>> I want to make a serial line internet connection between our HP 9000-350 and
>I also would like a SLIP connection, but on 800 series machines.  I've

And I am interested in SLIP for the 500 series machines.

John Dunlap
Applied Physics Lab
University of Washington
1013 NE 40th St