[comp.sys.hp] Hassle-Free HP LaserJet

zvi@daisy.UUCP (Zvi Listopad) (07/29/89)

Subject: Enhance your HP LaserJet
Newsgroups: ba.market,alt.bbs,alt.config,comp.sys.hp
Hassel-Free Printer Sharing

SimpLAN ServerJet .... it's like getting a lot more LaserJets for the price
of one. The ServerJet plugs into the 'Optional I/O' slot on your HP LaserJet
printer and allows five, six, seven or even ten users to share the printer
simultaneously. Your document can also travel to the printer 12 times faster,
at the amazing speed of 115,200 boud. the ServerJet is priced from only $495.

For more information or to place an order please call ASP Computer Products
at 800/445-6190 or 408/746-2965 (in California)

chuckb@hounix.UUCP (Chuck Bentley) (08/02/89)

In article <3226@daisy.UUCP>, zvi@daisy.UUCP (Zvi Listopad) writes:
> Subject: Enhance your HP LaserJet
> Newsgroups: ba.market,alt.bbs,alt.config,comp.sys.hp

> SimpLAN ServerJet .... it's like getting a lot more LaserJets for the price

After seeing you post your self-serving rip-off advertisement to every
news-group on the net, I for one wouldn't buy your product if it came
with a free Unix system.  Not only that, but I will pass on my recomendations
to all my clients and all the other consultant friends I have contact with
around the country.

Apparently this is the only way that you greedy suckers (as in mother-sucker)
can get the message.  I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOUR GREED A FREE RIDE ON
THIS NETWORK.

At least I and anyone else on my system won't have to see any more of your
announcements.  You have been filtered out as of NOW.