Date: Wed Jun 21 15:54:28 1989
From: Christine M. Gianone <cmg@watsun.cc.columbia.edu>
Subject: New Release of HP-9000 BASIC Workstation Kermit

>From Andy Campagnola of Hewlett-Packard in Loveland, Colorado, comes version
1.02 of HP-9000 BASIC workstation Kermit.  The major change seems to be that
the source can now be modified to run in HP-BASIC 4.0 as it contains no
compiled code -- it's 100% interpreted BASIC.  Many of these files came to us
in binary format with strange names, and so had to be hexified and renamed.
The files are in the C area of Kermit Distribution (kermit/c) under the
prefix "hpb".  See the file HPBAAA.HLP for details about file renaming and
encoding.  Thanks to Andy for sending in this new release!